Workamping-Heber Springs, AR

Share your experiences, good and bad. Ask questions about workamping.

Workamping-Heber Springs, AR

Postby Travelinana » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:03 am

It's been a whirlwind 4 days for Linda. She will be telling all of you about it too. We got acquainted at my house on Monday night..I wanted her to bring Rags and Brutus but Rudy was sick and we decided against it. We started our classes on Tuesday morn. They fed us a continental breakfast and lunch. Wednesday was one of my bad days and I flaked out but was back for Thurs classes. My granddaughter had a minor accident but was taken to the ER on Thurs evening so I missed the Bar-b-q. Linda then attended the full day of paid classes on Friday. My nephew spent the night with me, wanted to meet his friends at the center to play basketball so timing didn't allow me to go to the fish house with the group. I guess when you live in the town of a convention, life just has a way of interfering. My phone was vibrating in my purse every 5 minutes during the classes.
I want Linda to tell you all about this experience. The Anderson's do a great job with their seminars, good friends are made, and much is learned networking as well as the classes.
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Re: Workamping-Heber Springs, AR

Postby Travelinana » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Linda, where are you? They are all waiting to hear about the Workamping Seminar :roll: ;)Did you get sidetracked? I'll bet Barbie knows :D
Nancy & Rudy Image
Finding wealth in what you are and not what you have. Living with less is living well indeed.
~Gigi Galluzzo
Travelinana

Postby Redetotry » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:15 am

Travelinana wrote:Linda, where are you? They are all waiting to hear about the Workamping Seminar :roll: ;)Did you get sidetracked? I'll bet Barbie knows :D

I been wondering about Linda also, hope she checks in soon!
Redetotry
BJ
Redetotry

Postby VickieP » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:32 am

Redetotry wrote:
Travelinana wrote:Linda, where are you? They are all waiting to hear about the Workamping Seminar :roll: ;)Did you get sidetracked? I'll bet Barbie knows :D

I been wondering about Linda also, hope she checks in soon!

X3
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Return to Workamping