Opportunity in Fairhope Alabama

Share your experiences, good and bad. Ask questions about workamping.

Opportunity in Fairhope Alabama

Postby avalen » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:50 am

this info was passed on to me, so thought I'd pass it on as well

Fairhope, Alabama.... currently looking for a couple of couples (haha) to start workamping from the beginning of March until whenever (you decide). Compensation for about 30 hours a week is RV site (includes water, elec., sewer, and wi-fi) plus all facilites of the park (indoor pool, hottub, fishing, and activities). Two specific areas we need to fill are office help (three days a week) and grounds work. The office position would include but not be limited to taking reservations, reading electrical meters, sorting mail, and taking payments for sites (register and credit card machine experience helpful). Grounds work would include mowing, weed eating, raking, cutting trees, etc. Any trade experience (electrical, plumbing, etc.) would be most welcome. Check out our website at www.waleswest.com or contact me via e-mail at john56camper@live.com.
This is a very kid friendly RV park and has a large snowbird population from November through April. Customer service and meeting the needs of all our customers is our No. 1 priority.
Somewhere with Ava and Maggie
avalen

Re: Opportunity in Fairhope Alabama

Postby dcricket » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:21 am

WOW this would be perfect for hubby and I -- if only we were retired. sigh :(
and Alabama is where we wanna retire to some day.
Live, Laugh, Love, Aloha
Donna & Willie
2020 Forrest River Rockwood Mini 2104S Travel Trailer
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ 1LZ
dcricket

Return to Workamping