Keystone Convenience Store - 2016 Season - NEW OPENING

Share your experiences, good and bad. Ask questions about workamping.

Keystone Convenience Store - 2016 Season - NEW OPENING

Postby Bethers » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Due to health reasons one of my employees for this summer had to give notice. So, we are in need of someone who can start asap and work at least through Labor Day - on 2nd (closing) shift. Please let me know if you, or anyone you know are interested - contact me at bwqhbeth@yahoo.com.

OK, time to hire for next season - if any of you are interested, let me know!

Here's the add I put on two FB groups - you can all respond to me through pm here.

Beautiful Keystone in the Black Hills of SD, 2 miles from Mt. Rushmore, with views of Mt. Rushmore from most of the workamping sites - needed 5 more total people: singles/couples/partners/friends with fully self-sufficient rv's (there is no bathhouse at our sites) to work at a convenience store/laundromat/gift store/gas station. People must be self-starters, able to do all jobs in the store from great customer service, ringing the register, stocking/cleaning shelves, filling and stocking the cooler, keeping the store and laundromat clean inside and out - anything and everything. Lots of variety, lots of fun. For details including pay (paid for all hours worked and end-of-season bonus), please pm me with your info and I'll get back to you asap. Please give an email address for me to respond to. Looking for smiling faces for our 2016 season!
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Keystone Convenience Store - 2016 Season

Postby Bethers » Tue May 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Due to a change - I have one position available for this season for first shift (able to fill in elsewhere if needed - say someone is sick - or trading hours to change days off, etc) - needed asap at this point. If interested, let me know.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Return to Workamping