Golf Course Manager

Share your experiences, good and bad. Ask questions about workamping.

Golf Course Manager

Postby dpf » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:33 am

Does anyone know of someone who might be interested in managing a 18 hole golf course in Tyndall South Dakota from April 1 to October 1? That's about all the information that I have right now but could hook an interested party up with the person they need to contact. From previous managers I know that you don't have to be a golf pro but would basically be managing the club house. It would be the first time that the course will have used work campers but they have trouble filling the position because of the time frame. The time frame is too long for teachers or college students who want summer employment and people in the area are looking for full time employment.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Re: Golf Course Manager

Postby Bethers » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:20 pm

They will have no problem getting a workamper to do this - especially if they offer them free golfing along with a full hookup site. People who like to golf look for these types of positions. Do you want me to ask on the workamper groups on FB I belong to?
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Golf Course Manager

Postby dpf » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Let me contact Tom first.
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Return to Workamping