Minnesota positions...

Share your experiences, good and bad. Ask questions about workamping.

Minnesota positions...

Postby BarbaraRose » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:32 am

If anyone is interested in a workamping host position here in MN, here is the information about the county campground near me, Baker Park (west of Minneapolis). It is a wonderful park/campground on a large lake surrounded by lots of trees and campsites are large and private. I have camped there several times. Lots of hiking/biking trails, large beach, nice area, etc.

Not familiar with the one in New Prague. That is southwest of Minneapolis, but I am sure it is also a nice park.

Coming Up in Three Rivers

Volunteer Opportunities
In exchange for hours of service, the following opportunities provide a campsite with full hookups (50-amp service, water, and sewer) and Wi-Fi.

Baker Park Reserve in Maple Plain, MN, is looking for a campground host to live in the park from May 1-October 18 and be available on weekday evenings for approximately 18 hours/week. Responsibilities include greeting guests, providing access to facilities, selling firewood, light maintenance responsibilities, and being onsite after hours. Some flexibility for start/end dates. For more information and an application, please email bbolduan@threeriversparkdistrict.org or call 763.694.7663.

Cedar Lake Farm Regional Park in New Prague, MN, is seeking a park caretaker (an individual or couple) to live in the 254-acre park from May 1–September 30 and be available for approximately 20 hours/week. Duties include greeting visitors, light cleaning (including restrooms) and groundwork, and opening/closing park gates. Complimentary laundry facilities included. For more information, email jtuma@threeriversparkdistrict.org or call 763.694.7778.

Please share this message with others that may be interested.
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Workamping