Keystone - needs someone ASAP

Share your experiences, good and bad. Ask questions about workamping.

Keystone - needs someone ASAP

Postby Bethers » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:34 pm

We need more help at the store I'm working in Keystone. I'm their first workamper and I recruited a 2nd, now they are asking if I know anyone else. I guess they like the program! We need people ASAP through the end of the season (end of Sept). If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll pass on the info. Hours would be approx 30-36 per week. 2 days off. Pay for all hours worked. They deduct rental for the campsite, but all but a portion for electric is returned at the end of the season - if you fulfill your commitment. Works out way less (believe me, I do my homework) than the ones wanting so many hours for the site.

The area is gorgeous with so much to see and do - so if interested, let me know right away with a phone # (in pm please) for them to contact you.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: Keystone - needs someone ASAP

Postby dpf » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Sure wish it was two years from now! I'd be getting the 5er ready to roll and come out and work with you!
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
dpf

Postby Bethers » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:03 pm

dpf wrote:Sure wish it was two years from now! I'd be getting the 5er ready to roll and come out and work with you!

That would be awesome.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BarbaraRose » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:13 pm

I am sure if Linda hadn't gotten that offer to go to Amazon out east, she would have been very interested in that. Hope they find someone soon! Are you just working in the gift shop or do you do other things?
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Return to Workamping