Paul Nelson Farms

Share your experiences, good and bad. Ask questions about workamping.

Re: Paul Nelson Farms

Postby Bethers » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:21 pm

Olive6001 wrote:You're a busy woman. Thnx.

I'm busy being a bum for one more month.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby Deeann » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:34 pm

Bum is good.
Deeann

Postby 4elise » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Bether,

I have just sent an email inquiring about this position. I'm retiring early from teaching and hitting the road in my new-to-me used RV. Who knows, I might see you there.

elise
4elise

Postby Bethers » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:02 pm

4elise wrote:Bether,

I have just sent an email inquiring about this position. I'm retiring early from teaching and hitting the road in my new-to-me used RV. Who knows, I might see you there.

elise

Let me know. And make sure to tell them you got the info from me. They'll ask. I'm looking forward to this.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby 4elise » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Beth,

I am also finalizing plans for Paul Nelson job. When are you going to be there? Melissa asked me about starting mid Aug and for some reason I thought it started in October. My email is teachandtech@yahoo.com I would love to talk to you more. Is there anyone in the group who HAS worked there?
4elise

Postby Bethers » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:45 pm

No one had worked there before, we'd be first from this group. Most of the employees start in August. And my summer job doesn't end until September 12th, they made an exception for me to start a few days after that. If you take the job, you'll be an old pro there when I arrive.

I'll send you a quick email so you have my address.
Beth
Bethers

Postby 4elise » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:09 am

Am interested to hear how the work camping job at Paul Nelson Farms turned out. Have applied this year.
4elise

Postby Bethers » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:51 am

4elise wrote:Am interested to hear how the work camping job at Paul Nelson Farms turned out. Have applied this year.

Posted done about it on my blog. If you have more questions, pm me, please.

http://ontheroadwithbeth.com/blog/2014/ ... son-farms/
Beth
Bethers

Previous

Return to Workamping