Amazon Kentucky workampers

Share your experiences, good and bad. Ask questions about workamping.

Amazon Kentucky workampers

Postby IrishIroamed » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Cheryl
Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie ~~~Cookie Monster

IrishIroamed

Re: Amazon Kentucky workampers

Postby BarbaraRose » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:16 pm

The comments are interesting. "Those poor people having to work on the road and live in a camper with no place to call home!" (paraphrasing). Ha! :lol:
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Bethers » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Every year the news reports are a little better done - at least it's the comments now that don't understand.

Amazon is very strict on who can talk to the reporters ... so must have approved the person(s) included in the bit. None of us are allowed to talk or answer questions otherwise.

And, yep, I'm one of those "poor people" forced to work like this with no place to call home. Actually, I have lots of places I call home - they just change frequently :)
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby VickieP » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:08 pm

I was dumbfounded by the number of people commenting that the kids were not being schooled...did they actually read the article? :roll:
VickieP
2014 Newmar Canyon Star 3911

VickieP

Postby cnq50b » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Bethers wrote: Actually, I have lots of places I call home - they just change frequently :)

This sentence along with the smile on your face made my day, Beth. Hope I can be one of those poor folks someday. :D

Love it! :D
Catherine & Sadie
California

cnq50b

Return to Workamping