FILLED! 2019 Keystone Store Openings

Share your experiences, good and bad. Ask questions about workamping.

FILLED! 2019 Keystone Store Openings

Postby Bethers » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:56 pm

FILLED!
Yet again, I'll be back at the store for 2019 (never say never lol) If anyone is interested in a seasonal position with rv site included, let me know. Or if you know anyone, pass this along. I'm not advertising for another month or two, so now's the best time if you're interested.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Re: 2019 Keystone Store Openings

Postby Bethers » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:14 pm

Help! Pass the word ... My couple starting with me this coming Monday have a family emergency and are leaving today for Florida. I'm short a couple and need one asap. If anyone you know might be interested please let me know.
Beth
“Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
"He who treasures the small things in life has found the path to true happiness"
Bethers

Postby BarbaraRose » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:22 pm

Yikes! I hope you find someone soon!
Barbie, Romeow, and Sophie, missing Lola! (and lots of ferrets running around in my heart!)

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"
-Anatole France
BarbaraRose

Postby Bethers » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:38 pm

Hired a single... So just need another single now.
Beth
Bethers

Return to Workamping